Seed Seed

I have been playing this game for years, and still love it!

92.5, 0xf5fdfc, 4, 9, 37.2, 0.0, 1.2, 1.3, 72.2, 86.9, 1.5, 4, 0.1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.2, -0.0, 0.9, 0xff7eb8, 0xfefcfe, 6.4, 10.0, 6, 8, 0.5, 1.1

Slender 2D Slender 2D

Ahaha after I heard that chase music from Amnesia, I almost thought a Grunt was after me too!
Good job, and pretty scary!

Micro Life Micro Life

This reminds me of that old computer game Genesis I used to play when I was a kid! Good job on it, and love the music. :)

One Chance One Chance

This was a beautiful game. I suppose I got the good ending, with my daughter and I still alive, but I assume no one else lived...
Very touching game, I give it 5 stars.

Rainbow Bullets Rainbow Bullets

Not a bad game! I found that I lagged extremely badly when I wanted to move, so much so that things would appear and almost disappear by the time I stopped lagging. However, I found it interesting, even though I didn't get too far in the game. If you fix that, the game would be even better. :)

Nonako responds:

Thank you! :D

da platformer da platformer

After falling off twice, I just fell forever. Then, everything disappeared except for the background.

The Poke-Moron Test The Poke-Moron Test

I thought this was really great and slightly challenging toward the end!
Awesome job!!

Viva Caligula Viva Caligula

This was a great game! I love being able to use so many weapons. The long range, short range, ones that kill many people at once... Awesome!

And for those of you asking about the L weapon, I'm pretty sure I got it in the marketplace. Just search for it!